28 March, 2010

Monthly Medal Prison Golf

Two OBs and three double bogeys and still be placed as 7th Nett winner with a two-under. First taste of victory 2010. But it could have been better. Could as we all know is a non-word in golf.

One aspect of my game that has to be improved fast is my putting. With the help of my new-found love 'Tiffany' and its c-groove technology, I hope more golf balls are fining its way into the holes quite easily...IMO. It seemed to be that way yesterday.

OMG, its a long way to go. Mind game is not my forte but am working on it.

1 comment:

James Sinjeng said...

Commendable performance only if the big IF could be removed. Nevertheless a win is a win no matter what. I have a full weekend break and no golf so pretty bored. Next week seems to be the same with saturday 3/4/2010 not available for golf. Sunday afternoon is fine and i hope the glamour group is available for some serious challenge. Choice of club will be at RGS's pleasure and i hope JabRick can see to it. AP was away so our APJS combination is without practice round but that should not be an excuse and i just hope that my magic wood 7 and glamour wood 5 can still be lethal. So RGS until sunday then.