17 February, 2010

Weapon of No Choice Use By JS


Taylormade 200 Iron (picture top-left) is made popular by my good friend and nemesis JS. While the golf world is buzzing with newest stealth technology club, my friend is very loyal to his Iron 200 relics. Even his most trusted supporter is using a slightly modern G5 made by Ping for battle. And both are hoping to outgun a young man (JBBO) with age on his side backed by S-Yard Iron U-21 combined force with Element E-21 in the hands of RGS. You know lah JBBO.

For those roving but untrained eyes out there, a picture is worth a thousand words. Please identify JS's Weapon Of Choice for this coming weekend.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Jabing Bujing said...

RGS, how can I not agree with you. Ancient weapon use by not so old man? C'mmon JS, look ahead and consider new technology. How do you expect your ancient weapon to do the work? That old weapon is no longer fit.

My friendly advice to you is please replace that old weapon if you want to outplay your nemesis. Adious!!

James Sinjeng said...

Vintage vintage vint.....age. What can i say cos even the bare skin of that trusted tm200 is exposed. Like i said earlier, wine matures with age and although golf is not exactly wine, not within any time near or even in the next century, i am still hoping that the faith and feel for the club will stay and be rightly rewarded. Some things do change and probably the distance maybe reduced but i just need to put more effort to make sure that when i need to convert i get the job done. Its simple really cos from apron to green that should be one chip, no putt or just one chip, one putt. I am not able to do that consistently like it used to be but this can be improved and when the rainy days are done with i should work on that weak link again. I know that as i am writing this message to my nemesis, he must be thinking what his stealth technology can do to destroy my trusted TM200 rifles and FT5 bazuka. But that's good for the game as Tiger also gets shot and takes time out to heal his wound. Call that swing change or whatever, in golf you only smile when the putts drop and not when you are only on the green. So that's another aspect of the game that i will have to improve otherwise all the vintage weapon will merely rust and be totally obsolete. I am telling my nemesis what i need to do cos i want him to do the same. I will stick to my one and only set of trusted weapon or shall i say my only affordable weapon for now. Maybe if there ToTo or Magnum outlet banjir sekali cukup juga for a change ooooooooooh hai.